For children aged 3-5 years.
„KidCats“ is our exercise program for kindergarten kids from 3 years.
For 7 years, Marc Krege and I always make new, challenging landscapes movement for children. In small groups movement skills are specifically trained. Balancing, throwing, catching, rolling, climbing, jumping and shimmy to name a few examples. Games and rules promote social skills. Rituals such as the welcome circle and the common tidying provide a familiar framework in which each child has its place. We are always happy to receive positive feedback after the enrollment test.
We practice on Saturday by 10 and 11 o`clock in the beautiful atmosphere of the gym of the Free Waldorf School in Essen (Stadtwald).
- Versatile and experience-oriented designed practice sessions.
- Promoting coordination skills.
- Training of perception and sense of direction.
- 3 coach for an individual and age-appropriate care
- Targeted placement of movement skills using the latest pedagogical and methodological knowledge.
- Challenging Parkours. Growing confidence.
- Learning together in a friendly, playful atmosphere.